Boston Faculty Soccer Recruiting Pocket book: June 6, 2021
Looking for inside information on Boston College Football Recruiting? Subscribe to BC Bulletin for in-depth and exclusive information from AJ Black, a name you can trust, and those around you. Sign up today and get the first month of an annual membership for just $ 1, or a full annual membership with almost 20% off!
With the recruitment break now over, visits are happening across the country at a rapid pace. Boston College will have its first big weekend on June 18th, but a handful of recruits have already been on campus. Here are some updates from around the world of recruiting.
* Talk to external linebackers more Deuce Spurlock yesterday after his visit. He said yesterday that he likes everything about Boston College, but he still plans to do the rest of his visits.
* This weekend some BC destinations were visiting other schools. Especially defensive ending Jimmy Scott of Buffalo, New York visits Rutgers and ’23 ATH this weekend Dante Lovett is at Virginia Tech. The Hokies also had a ’22 defensive lineman. hosted Gilbert Tongrongou earlier this week.
* There is a new name to look out for, Viktor Rosa a wide receiver from Bristol Central, Connecticut. He was on campus earlier this week, and the coaches liked what they saw in him and offered him shortly afterwards. Has offers from Army, Navy and UConn and will have a decision by June 24th. Definitely a name to watch over. We’re trying to connect with Rosa and will post a full report as soon as possible.
* Ishmael Zamor, a 22 wide receiver from Everett (MA) who is already employed at Boston College, was on campus and the signs are very positive after the visit.
* With a handful of new scholarships opening following the transfer of more Boston College players, the question is what the Eagles will do with these seats. My guess? I think BC will be challenging these to get bigger recruiting classes of players that the staff can fully evaluate. If a transfer gets their attention, they might be interested, but more often than not, you expect larger recruiting classes.
* As already mentioned, there will be no camps this year.
* Eventually, Anthony Garro, who has worked on graphic designs for most of BC’s social media accounts, goes to the University of Oregon. If you’ve seen a really great design on Twitter, be it for soccer, lacrosse, or the New Balance deal, it was Garro. He was incredibly talented and made a difference in a thriving field, his departure will certainly be felt in the programs on campus.
Looking for inside information on Boston College Football Recruiting? Subscribe to BC Bulletin for in-depth and exclusive information from AJ Black, a name you can trust, and those around you. Sign up today and get the first month of an annual membership for just $ 1, or a full annual membership with almost 20% off! Subscribe to the whole article
Get exclusive access to BC Bulletin content
Already a FanNation member? log in